Atlanta: Getting Real with AI
- Jun 19 2019
12:00 - 2:00 pm EST
- Atlanta Fish Market
265 Pharr Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Getting Real with AI - a round table discussion on taking AI from experimentation to production at scale is an invitation-only two-hour lunch that will take place in Atlanta on June 19, 2019. This event is limited to 30 local technology and business leaders from major organizations who will convene over three goals:
- Mapping the AI Journey with a focus on IT Modernization
- To walk away with valuable new connections from our unique networking opportunity
- To enjoy a fine dining experience
The event format will feature open room networking followed by a 40-minute moderated panel of industry leaders and roundtable discussions.
It’s hard to believe it, but 2020 is right around the corner. How are the most strategic and successful technology preparing for the dawn of a new decade? In this event, we will cover the impact of AI with a focus on IT Modernization and how it impacts business units. The world is buzzing about the future of Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and its promise to improve productivity, maximize revenue, and reduce costs. In this session, we will go beyond the hype and look at the business and technology challenges that impact enterprise adoption. We will also share lessons learned about how to build and sell an AI business case that delivers measurable results for your organization and career.
Our panel and interactive discussion will include the following topics:
- In order to take advantage of AI, IT applications need to be migrated and modernized.
- Best practices for data migration. What are the common approaches - lift and shift vs. lift and transform by taking advantage for managed services.
- How to build a flexible system that scales up or down depending on demand.
- Businesses are impacted by the challenges of deploying containers. What do business and technology leaders need to know and how do they get started?
- Talent recruitment, retention, and team building strategies in a hyper-competitive environment
- Key components of a successful ML/AI business case that results in senior leadership buy-in and funding support