Building Smart Analytics on Google Cloud
- Mar 27 2019
3:00 - 7:00 pm PST
- SFO Google Office
345 Spear St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
It’s hard to believe it, but 2020 is right around the corner. How are the most strategic and successful technology preparing for the dawn of a new decade? In this event, we will cover the impact of Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and focus on IT Modernization and how it impacts business units.
The world is buzzing about the future of AI and its promise to improve productivity, maximize revenue, and reduce costs. In this session, we will go beyond the hype and look at the business and technology challenges that impact enterprise adoption. We will also share lessons learned about how to build and sell an AI business case that delivers measurable results for your organization and career.
We will discuss the following topics:
- Less than 1% of data is analyzed. How to create a data-driven culture and enable the team to adopt new ways of data consumption
- What’s driving businesses to consider the cloud for their data warehousing strategy? How to build a flexible system that scales up or down depending on demand
- Best practices for creating predictive analytic solutions including marketing & sales performance optimization, cross channel reporting, spend and budget allocation
- Talent recruitment, retention, and team building strategies in the hyper-competitive environment
- Key components of a successful AI business case that results in senior leadership buy-in and funding support
Register to attend and you’ll learn:
- AI Powered Marketing analytics to understand campaign effectiveness
- Data Migration to Google Cloud and expedite insights to action
- Learn about deploying AI with a focus on IT modernization
- What you need to know about best practices for successful execution.
3 PM - Welcome Registration
3:30 PM - Industry Use Cases
4:30 PM - Google Cloud Roadmap
5:30 PM - Q & A and Cool Google Giveaways